It’s tricky (like that Run DMC song) to put on compression socks! If you want to see the best way to put on your Go2 socks, give this video a watch!
Putting on compression socks can be a challenge if you have never tried it before, but don’t worry, we will show you how to put on compression socks in five simple steps.
Heel Pocket Out Method
1. Reach inside the stocking to pinch the heel.
2. While holding onto the heel, turn the fabric of the stocking inside out.
3. Open the stocking and slide your foot in until your toe and heel are in the foot.
4. Once the heel is in place, grasp the fabric below the band and pull it up over your heel and ankle.
5. Work the stocking up the length of your leg, smoothing out the wrinkles as you go.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook for more tips!